Friday, December 10, 2010

Love Actually

"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends... If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around." – Love Actually (2003)

In light of the upcoming holiday season, I've broken out Love Actually. It's one of my very favourite films. I took a couple of hours to sit down with a small group of friends and family and watch it the other day and it reminded me of the small things we often take for granted in our lives. Whether it be our family and friends, our health or the opportunities we're presented with each day, we all have so much to be grateful for!

Thank you for reading my blogs over the course of this week! I want to wish each and every one of you a fond farewell and a very happy holiday season. May your holidays be filled to the brim with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment